When you were married years ago, the uncertainty of the future was new and exciting. Today, as you consider divorce, that same uncertainty of the future takes on a whole new meaning. The life you spent years building is changing. What will that look like?
You may have many questions and concerns about moving forward. How do divorce proceedings in Virginia work? Who will get custody of your children? How will you support yourself and your children? Can you keep your home or will you have to sell it? How will your business, retirement and other assets be divided?
The uncertainty of starting a new chapter in your life can be daunting, and whether you feel fear, anticipation, or both, it is important to start your divorce proceedings with the help of an experienced attorney. Even in the most non-contentious situations, you need an advocate who understands Virginia law and can work to protect and support your interests.
Alanna Williams has been helping her clients just like you navigate the divorce process from start to finish with both compassion and tenacity for over 17 years. She understands how important your personal goals are, and she strives to provide every client with the personalized attention and vigorous representation they deserve. If you are ready to take the first step, or even if you are already involved in legal proceedings but need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Fairfax office today at (703) 273-1000. If you prefer, take a moment to fill out our online contact form to hear back from Ms. Williams and learn more about your legal options when it comes to divorce, custody, support, property division, protective orders, grandparents’ rights, and more.
Services Our Fairfax Divorce Attorney Provides
Separating a married life after many years can be difficult. You and your spouse worked hard to build a life together at home and at work, and finding a way to fairly divide that life is challenging. Whether you are approaching your situation with excitement or trepidation, the help of a skilled divorce attorney can give you confidence and ensure that your rights are protected.
Divorce often involves much more than the simple ending of a union. There are many factors to consider, and you want to be sure that someone is looking out for your interests in every aspect. At the Law Office of Alanna Williams, our legal team helps individuals with all phases of a divorce, including:
- Child custody
- Equitable division of marital assets
- Child and spousal support
- Property settlement agreements
- Grandparents’ rights
- Protective orders
Our legal team strives to provide the most comprehensive service possible to help you move forward with your life in a safe, successful, and secure way. Our legal team can answer your questions and provides a complementary, thirty minute private consultation to help you learn more about your options. Call our Fairfax office today at (703) 273-1000.
What to Expect From Our Experienced Virginia Divorce Attorney
Finding the right lawyer to handle your case can feel overwhelming. Many lawyers understand Virginia family law and have been practicing in this area for many years. But not every attorney can provide the understanding and personalized touch of Alanna Williams. In addition to an intimate knowledge of the law and years of experience in Virginia courts, our legal team understands that divorce is an incredibly private, personal experience, which can affect you and your loved ones for many years to come. With that in mind, Alanna Williams works hard to offer every client:
- Personalized attention. There are perhaps no legal matters more personal than a divorce. In many cases, the decisions of the court or the agreements reached between the parties will have a huge impact on your future and that of your children. At the Law Office of Alanna Williams, we understand this, and we work to recognize your unique goals and find effective ways to meet them. We believe getting to know our clients and their goals is the best way to help them successfully resolve a divorce and move on with their lives.
- Clear, constant communication. While we are here to provide legal guidance and help you navigate the legal system, this is your case. To that end, our legal team will clearly communicate your legal rights and obligations to help you meet your unique goals. We are always available with a prompt response.
- Passionate, complete representation. For over 17 years, attorney Alanna Williams has been helping Virginians resolve their unique family matters. While these issues are personal and often private, they are also legal matters which can require vigorous representation and a commitment to preparing the most comprehensive case possible. With creativity and tenacity, we will work hard to find the most effective ways to meet your goals from start to finish.
Call Our Fairfax Divorce Attorney Today
Finding a successful resolution to divorce proceedings is possible, though there are many questions and issues that may arise along the way. When you call the Law Office of Alanna Williams, you can expect to speak with a legal team who understands your needs and will work with you to ensure the security and stability of your future. We are happy to schedule a 30-minute complementary consultation to learn more about your situation and help you decide how best to move forward. Once you’ve retained our experienced attorney, you’ll find personal attention, commitment to client relationships, and a legal team who understands your needs from the moment we meet until your divorce matters are finalized.From our Fairfax office, we proudly represent individuals all over northern Virginia, including Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Prince William County, Arlington County, Fauquier County, and the city of Alexandria. Call our office today at (703) 273-1000 or fill out our online contact form to speak to a member of our legal team.